Stevo Ledbetter: Behaviour Change Through Courage, Consistency, and Community
In this episode of the Super Strength Show, Stevo Ledbetter takes us on his journey to becoming a Sport Psychology and Behaviour Change Coach. During this interview Coach Stevo teaches you how to master your life through courage, consistency, and community.
More Specifically in this Episode
- The Power of Community and it’s Effect on your Habits
- The Importance of Consistently Showing Up
- The Influence of Others Can & May be Your Determining Factor for Success
- People Innately Learn from Each Other
- The Effect of Social Cognitive Change
- The Power of Words
- We Are Really Influenced by the Way We Perceive Ourselves
- We tend to focus on the stuff we’re already good at, rather than focusing on the stuff we’re not good at in other to get better at it.
- Confidence comes from: Past Experience, Vicarious Experience, Imagined Experience, Physiological State
- Willpower is a Limited Resource… but you can Improve It.
- We Are Wired To Learn By Watching Each Other
- Before and After Photos
- How to Get A Community Together
- Focusing at One Thing at a Time
- Make a Plan and Execute In Every Small Part of It
- Win or Learn
- Plan, Do, Review, Improve