A (hopefully) Monthly Newsletter on Health, Fitness, and Habit-Based Coaching.
I spent two years and a tiny fortune in graduate school learning everything I could about health and exercise psychology. Now that I'm out, I want to share what I've learned (and am continuing to learn) about habits, motivation, and creating environments where clients feel safe to truly and permanently change their lifestyle. So this is the first issue of what I hope to be a monthly newsletter about Habit-Based Coaching.
At the end of the day, I'm a big nerd and I can't wait to share this stuff when I learn it. In this issue of UNSEEN DEGREES you'll find:
- An editorial about Habit-Based Coaching
- A roundup of fantastic articles by fitness professionals applying the science of good coaching with their clients.
- Research articles on Motivation, Habits, and Willpower.
- A recommended book.
- A Concept of the Month that you can start using today with your own clients or training buddies.
- And a quote that explains why I call this thing UNSEEN DEGREES.
I hope you enjoy it, and please leave some feedback!