A Knowledge Base maintained by the Motivators of Habitry Professionals and the Motivate Forum.
Here's a whole bunch of YouTube Videos that you can use to teach your community about motivation, habits, and social psychology.
Interested in how to tell your clients about Habitry? Here's our latest messaging templates. You can use them to set up a drip feed or just send them manually.
Interested in what habits other coaches are using? Follow this link to our repository of health and fitness habits.
Ready to get started using the Habitry Method with your community? Here's the latest step-by-step instruction manual for Health and Fitness Professionals.
Habitry Pros Coupon: juststart
Ever wonder how fear is interfering with your coaching business?
Signs that you might be experiencing fears that are holding you back from your mission:
- You have an active coaching business, but you recently have been seriously considering earning a new certification.
- You let your mouse linger for days on the Checkout button for an expensive new coaching system.
- You learned everything you could about an exciting new technique or method, but you think you’d better test it out with a few clients for free instead of requiring payment on day one.
In this webinar, Marcia and Stevo will talk about:
- The fear of launching
- The fear of asking for money
- The fear of saying to your clients, “this is an experiment”
- …and any of your own fears you can bring yourself to submit for discussion.
Every coach, doctor, personal trainer, nutritionist, and helping professional asks themselves this question:
How can you help clients fall in love with the process?
A strong narrative is magic for helping clients navigate the long and confusing process of change. It's also the oldest technique there is.
Learn the science behind the narrative process (Organismic Integration Theory and Self-Efficacy) and and concrete steps you can take now to reinforce your coaching efforts with narrative, so that those hard-won changes stick for life.
Presented by Steven Ledbetter of Habitry and Michael Littig of Mark Fisher Fitness.
Discover your options for putting the best habit-based coaching methods into practice at your facility. Start figuring out how your members can keep up their hard-won results in the gym by making their lifestyle outside the gym better.
Learn about the tools and team available to help you:
- Build your community.
- Show them success.
- Retain them longer.
We'll talk about other gyms that have used the Habitry Method and Habitry for iOS as well as pricing and support options.
Learn how Habitry can help health and fitness professionals help their clients make lasting, positive changes.
- How the Habitry Method teaches people to build habits
- How health and fitness professionals can help more clients with less busy work
- Why your business must be too convenient to fail
- Habitry for iOS and how it is built to help professionals do all of the above
- Options for learning more about habit-based coaching
Free Code: habitrypros
The behavior change experts at Habitry, Co will discuss the recent shakeup in science’s understanding of willpower, along with the specific implications for behavior change professionals like coaches, nutritionists, doctors personal trainers, and other helping professions.
They'll discuss topics possibly including but not limited to:
What the Ego Depletion RRR is
What the Ego Depletion RRR isn’t
What this means for Evidence-Based Coaching
What this means for you when you feel tired and want only to eat ice cream
The Future and the “Shifting Priorities Model”