Habitry Pros Coupon: juststart
Ever wonder how fear is interfering with your coaching business?
Signs that you might be experiencing fears that are holding you back from your mission:
- You have an active coaching business, but you recently have been seriously considering earning a new certification.
- You let your mouse linger for days on the Checkout button for an expensive new coaching system.
- You learned everything you could about an exciting new technique or method, but you think you’d better test it out with a few clients for free instead of requiring payment on day one.
In this webinar, Marcia and Stevo will talk about:
- The fear of launching
- The fear of asking for money
- The fear of saying to your clients, “this is an experiment”
- …and any of your own fears you can bring yourself to submit for discussion.
About Your Hosts
Marcia is a coach who works to provide people with practical tools to create extraordinary relationships. Her primary mission is to help people overcome shame and get in touch with what they truly want, even if it’s off the beaten path. Marcia has worked with thousands of clients around the world and has been seen in over 100 magazines, newspapers, TV shows, books and radio appearances, including The Montel Williams Show, Fox News, NPR, the Washington Post, the New York Post, the San Francisco Chronicle, GQ, Marie Claire, People, Newsweek, Your World with Neal Cavuto, and Penn & Teller’s Bullsh*t, to name just a few. (Plus a reality show or two. Because why not?) You can learn more about Marcia at her site http://askingforwhatyouwant.com
Steven Michael Ledbetter
Known to many as Coach Stevo, Steven is the CEO of Habitry and an internationally recognized expert in behavior change. Stevo is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, has a BA in Philosophy from the University of Chicago, and has an MA in Sport Psychology from John F. Kennedy University. He writes a weekly column on habits and motivation for the 85 million users of MyFitnessPal, contributed to Intervention by Dan John, and published his own book, We Make Communities, in 2015.