This workshop is Coach Stevo's introduction to the background and science of behavior change. It is a perfect primer on creating a culture of change for those interested in having a deeper impact on the lives of their clients.
- Myths of Motivation and why you might actually be de-motivating your clients.
- The Dual-Process Model of Habit-Formation: how habits are formed and the subconscious impact of environment on behavior.
- Self-Determination Theory: why people do what they do.
- Social Cognitive Theory: The most cited theory in Social Science and how you can use it to not only impact your clients' lives, but also increase referrals, retention, and results.
Coach Stevo will teach your staff the science using the metaphors that finally make sense.
"The Hot Tub Party"
How to create a sense of community and belonging with clients (even 1-on-1 clients!) in order to increase referrals, retention, and results.
"We're serving Champagne"
How to use habits to keep people focused, but also to give your community a shared mission and a common rallying point to start discussions.
Everyone on your team will finish the day with clear, actionable steps that they can start implementing with their next client or class. These could include:
- 5,3,1st: A simple, 3 step process for guiding clients to achievable process goals.
- The 2Qs: Two simple questions that will help clients learn a "growth mindset" and that have been proven to foster motivation, purpose, and happiness.
- The Habit Statement: Habitry's foolproof 1st step towards client habit-formation.