HABITRY personal Transformation MASTER CLASS
So you want to start implementing a habit-based behavior change program right now? Why not the best program in the world? Coach Stevo will teach you Habitry's special techniques for using the most powerful forces in social psychology to get more results with less time, energy, and heartbreak. This is the method hundreds of world-class coaches are using to implement behavior change with their clients and in their gyms. Coach Stevo will not only cover the entire method with you, but also work one-on-one all attendees to develop a plan of action. This is not just a class, but a unique opportunity to consult directly with Habitry's CEO on how to take advantage of habits and community to transform your life. In fact, we 100% guarantee you will leave this workshop knowing what to do next.
This Master Class will Cover
- Why the Habitry Method is the best in the world for promoting client behavior change.
- The History of the Habitry Method, or "how to avoid all the mistakes we did."
- How the whole thing works and how to make it work for yourself.
- The Habitry App, including special walk throughs, tips and tricks for getting the most out of the most powerful tool in habit-formation.
- What it takes to get started and maintain your momentum.
What we'll give you
- Our Habitry Starter Kit
- The Getting Started Guide
- Invitation Templates
- Access to our Habitry Coaches Only FAQs,
- Examples of landing pages and marketing templates.
- Social Media Templates
- The Newest version of our 50+ page Habitry Source which includes all the science, research references, and stories from 5 years of our Habitry Method.
- Dedicated, one-on-one time with Coach Stevo to help you design your own custom Habitry implementation.
What we'll cover
- Myths of Motivation and why you might actually be setting yourself up to fail before you even start.
- The Dual-Process Model of Habit-Formation: how habits are formed and the subconscious impact of environment on behavior.
- Self-Determination Theory: why we do what we do.
- Social Cognitive Theory: The most cited theory in Social Science and how you can use it to transform your behavior... without even noticing you're doing anything.
Coach Stevo will teach your staff the science using the metaphors that finally make sense.
"The Hot Tub Party"
How to create an environment for behavior transformation that will allow you to build new lifestyle habits with the minimal amount of time and effort.
"We're serving Champagne"
How to use habits to stay focused on what works.
Everyone will finish the day with clear, actionable steps that they can start implementing immediately. These could include:
- 5,3,1st: A simple, 3 step process for prioritizing achievable process goals.
- The 2Qs: Two simple questions that will help you learn a "growth mindset" and that have been proven to foster motivation, purpose, and happiness.
- The Habit Statement: Habitry's foolproof 1st step towards habit-formation.
- Habit Day Zero: A collaborative effort to introduce your whole community to the Habit-based training in a single day.
- Quick Start Programs: Simple, week-long habits chained together to give you a feeling of momentum and success
- Contests: Habitry will teach you how to avoid the motivational pitfalls of most contests so that everyone feels the same motivation as the winner.